So the "they" in your e-mail was instead referring to the "Indians" OK.

Yeah, I better just end this now - you obviously are on a much higher
horse than I am and you sound like you're about to go ballistic on me.
Sorry to touch a nerve, have a nice weekend.

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

unfortunately
>>you were the one who took it there. I mentioned going to Mexico, as in
>>the country. FYI... I live just minutes north of the border (and lived
>>in Mexico City for a long time, for that matter) so it's clearly the
>>nearest border to me that I could cross to come back in. Get off your
>>"politically correct" high horse for a minute and realize that not
>>everything people say like this is "racist". That's a really strong
word
>>to throw out - unfortunately more and more people are willing to do so
>>these days when they have nothing cogent to say. Subthread over...kill
>>it.
Merrill,
>>Jason
>>Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 2:19 PM
>>To: Flashcoders mailing list
>>Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] What's your job title?

>>So you're saying racial comments about Indians and Mexicans are OK on
>>this list (or maybe even in general) as long as they are not directed
at
>>any one person on this list (even though there is a good chance there
>>actually are persons or [related to persons as I am] of Mexican and
>>Indian heritage on this list) and they are also in the form of jokes?
>>Uh, ok.  Well...  I'm light, man - with my redneck git 'er done
comment,
>>and stupid smiley face, I was trying to be light back and not bring
>>anyone down like I apparently did to you anyway - maybe you could
>>lighten up a little too.
>>
>>Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com
>>

>>NOTICE:
>>This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
>>privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in
>>error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.
Any

http://www.figleaf.com