I second the recommendation to the Safari bookshelf service to get these. So
far it has paid itself back multiple times. I pretty much keep Moock's
Actionscript for Flash MX there constantly (although this one book takes up
2 of my 10 slots) for quick reference.

So far the most useful bit is being able to do a search for exactly what you
need, and it lets you know where in your books you can find it, as well as
other books not yet in your library.

(no affiliation with Oreilly here either btw)