Hello,

I am currently making a game that sends the highscore to a php file that puts it into a database. If I would just send the var score to a php file, then it will be quit easy to manipulate the score. Using the firefox plugin Live HTTP Headers it is easy to see what is being send from the flash movie, knowing the URL you could then set the data using that URL. Does somebody know a way to encrypt the score in flash and then decrypt it in php?

Thnks.