From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of cornel
Sent:   Tue 3/14/2006 12:06 PM
To:     Flashcoders mailing list
Subject:        Re: [Flashcoders] ActionStep, help compiling examples.

I'm looking forward to it, as i'm having quite a hard time getting a
grasp of actionstep. While working with some widgets is
straightforward, some are (for me) obscure. Earlier i've spent a
couple of hours trying to populate a nsbrowser with some data, to no
avail.
Could someone point me to some good cocoa tutorials, that are
meaningful for learning actionstep? I've read some docs
(http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/index.html), but some
samples would be useful.

thanks
cornel