The question that I would be asking myself if I was thinking of using Flex2 for a real world project right now, is, if at some point in the development cycle it would be ok to have to rewrite/rework an unknown percent of the code, due to a new beta or final release.. if that does not sound scary then happy day.

Of course, I can't imagine being able to convince a client to require a beta flash player version...