If I have a streaming video would I consider my Netstream object my model
and use my multiple views such as buttons and the Video symbol and give each
view controllers to manipulate that stream.

I'm reasonably confident that this is my best approach- Where things get
murky for me is when I have several videos that are streaming- would I be
better off giving each video its own separate model or providing one
aggregate model that has an array of Netstreams that the controllers would
have code to select from the array when they are calling their commands?

Just looking for a combination of advice and quick reassurance that I'm
approaching this is a reasonable way.

Thanks in advance for any help that you can offer-
Mani