I had been searching a solution to flash UI components mouse wheel problem
on swf's longer than the page and that don't fit the browser.

I found a solution like this :

var mouseListener:Object = new Object();
mouseListener.onMouseWheel = function() {
  getURL("javascript:focus(document);");
}
Mouse.addListener(mouseListener);

to give the focus to the html page when the mousewheel moves. IE and firefox
crashes sometimes after i used this code. and the annoying click sound of
IE. I have a little knowledge about javascript. Maybe anybody has a better
solution.

--
Tt