i have a datagrid that uses a cell renderer for one of the columns.
This cell renderer uses a Loader component to an load image into it.
For most of the rows in the dg, that works fine, but some rows just
refuse to load the image...and it's always the same images.

I thought that the images might have been bad, but i tested them in a
Loader in a new doc and they load fine, so I'm guessing i'm running
into some wierd dg issue.

I also thought it may have been the fact that some of my rows were not
visible at the time the datagrid loads...and maybe the dg would render
those rows until needed.  however I made all my rows fit into the
visible area of the datagrid, and the same problem, some images just
wont load.

any ideas whats goin on?