Greetings. I'm pretty new to the external AS files concept and I have a
quick question.

I made a first external class, let's call it "Class A"

I also created a second external class. Let's call it "Class B"

If I want to properly reference Class B from within the Class A  AS file ,
what is the best way to do it ?

Do I just have to import class B before class A within my FLA ? That sounds
not very efficient. So I assume there's a way to make classe B accessible by
class A from within the AS file.

                        Thanks a lot.

Patrick Jean

Directeur de projets internet