I'm sorry Mani, I think I know what you're talking about however I don't
know how to do it, but might I suggest, the answer should be found in
documentation, however I do not doubt that you've already gone through it,
in which case you should try searching the flashcoders list archives for
keywords that might describe what you're needing.

Best of luck,

M.