here is my modified version of that script...like I was saying, it should be
pretty easy to modify and get the component name in there, if youc an get a
jsfl reference:

//script from jessewarden.com
function d (o)
{
    fl.trace (o);
}
function init ()
{
    fl.outputPanel.clear ();
    var i = fl.getDocumentDOM ().library.items.length;
    while (i --)
    {
        var linkage = fl.getDocumentDOM().library.items[i].linkageIdentifier;
        var className = fl.getDocumentDOM().library.items[i].linkageClassName;
        var testingString = className;
        if (testingString != null)
        {
            if (testingString != "")
            {
                var a = testingString.split (".");
                var num = a.length;
                var theName = a[num-1];

                if (a [1] == "coloniessskate")
                {
                    a[1] = "coloniesskate";
                    d ("old:");
                    d (fl.getDocumentDOM ().library.items
[i].linkageIdentifier);
                    d (fl.getDocumentDOM ().library.items
[i].linkageClassName);

                    fl.getDocumentDOM ().library.items[i].linkageClassName =
a.join (".");
                    fl.getDocumentDOM ().library.items[i].linkageIdentifier
= theName;

                    d ("new:");
                    d (fl.getDocumentDOM().library.items[i].linkageIdentifier);
                    d (fl.getDocumentDOM().library.items[i].linkageClassName);
init ();