On Mar 21, 2006, at 9:10 PM, Gene Jannece wrote:

I work for a company that is greatly effected by the New Zinc issue that popped up. I was wondering if anybody had found a quick fix or if it's really totally fatal.

The Zinc guys never fail to find clever new functionalities. I know I've certainly never been let down, and often been surprised at the depth of their ummm... cleverness. Deleting all user info certainly shows off the unbridled power of their software. Still, it would be a lot better if they would bridle it, I think. ;-)

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.