Ok, i will give more details.

I need to plot  a big number of points on a graph.

The first time i symply created every time a new movievlip ( too slow)

Now, afeter RuneImp suggestions i'm using attachmovie and it seems to work.

But, returning to the main issue... i need to plot these series of points and
after
i must draw a shape and check which of these points are inside this shape.
I do that using the function to control collision..

I hope to be more clear.... and i hope someone can suggest me how to make my
script perform faster... Thnaks to all