Hi,

My other half is just involved in an on-line chat with a Turkish friend so I
have managed to get some translations for you.

Incomplete input data = Tamamlanmamis giris verisi

Incorrect data = Hatali veri

Slide time= Iki slayt syfasi arasida gecen zaman

Total time = Toplam zaman

Sound on / off = Ses acik/kapali

Kevin Bowers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]