You may try the open source Red 5 stream server :
"Red5 is a server that not only streams content to the Flash plugin, but it can push calls and information to the Flash client! It can also receive video/audio/data from a flash client and either save or rebroadcast that content."

http://osflash.org/red5

Be careful, AFAIK it's still in alpha stage ...

Yehia Shouman a écrit :
Dear Coders,

I have to create an Audio/Video Flash multiuser Chat, with text messaging.

What are my options as for the server ? I don't want to use any of Macromedia's Servers. I would love to hear there is an open source dotNet server as well. Are there any ?

Please advice me on which way to go