-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robin
Burrer
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 12:52 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] trouble with alert component

Hi there,

When I send a alert message to the v2 alert component it dose not show
the last couple of lines of the message. The wired thing is that on some
computers all characters of the message are displayed. It length of the
message dose not really make a difference though. Regardless if I want
to display two or twenty lines the last line is always missing.

This is driving me mad - any ideas?

Cheers

Robin