>> Danny Kodicek...I think I remember you from my Director days, so long
>> ago.That's me. And I remember that you were a bit belligerent then too
>> ;)Danny

Ahh yes, the old Direct-L days... sigh.

Update: that hack gets it up to about 1 min 20 before the alert appears instead
of around 20 secs. Not ideal, but what the heck.

I can't "fix" code which ain't broken. 50,000 lines of real time trading system
works perfectly. One call to PrintJob and it all goes horribly wrong. Its a
Flash Player / PrintJob issue.If Macrobe want Flash to be taken seriously as an
RIA platform issues such as this need to be fixed before Microsoft gets us all
writing C#.....