(Sorry for the cross-post, I accidentally sent it to FlashObject first.)

Hey all, need to see if anyone has had this problem:

- create a V2 Component (say "C1") that uses a ComboBox, Text and
MovieClip
- create a 2nd V2 Component ("C2") that instantiates a given number of
C1s

- Create a test FLA that creates 2 instances of C1 and 1 instance of C2.
It also creates two ComboBoxes used to feed test parameters to the C1
and C2 instances.
- As part of this, I perform a DestroyObject on C2 and create another
instance (with a different parameters and linkage name "C3").

The Problem:
1) DestroyObject does not seem to have a direct effect. The objects are
still there.
2) For some reason, it clobbers ALL the ComboBox components on stage -
the two "normal" ComboBoxes AND the 2 instances of C1 on the stage (but
NOT in the C2 or C3 component instances)! When I say "clobber", I mean
that the ComboBoxes no longer function normally. One reacts to click,
but is impossibly narrow. The other one only shows an arrow when pulled
down!

Has anyone else seen this problem and dealt with it??

Thanks,
Keith

La version française suit le texte anglais.

This email may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and the Bank
of
Canada does not waive any related rights. Any distribution, use, or copying of
this
unauthorized. If you received this email in error please delete it immediately
from

Le présent courriel peut contenir de l'information privilégiée ou
confidentielle.
La Banque du Canada ne renonce pas aux droits qui s'y rapportent. Toute
diffusion,
personne autre que le ou les destinataires désignés est interdite Si vous
recevez
ce courriel par erreur, veuillez le supprimer immédiatement et envoyer sans
délai à
l'expéditeur un message électronique pour l'aviser que vous avez éliminé de
votre
ordinateur toute copie du courriel reçu.