From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Yotam Laufer
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 3:39 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] FLV and DRM

Hello List,

What are the options if any to DRM FLVs? Now that I've discovered the VLC player plays FLVs very well they don't seem so hard to handle anymore. I
require a real method of DRMing.
Do streaming FLVs get cached? Is there a way to disable the caching?

Thanks, Yotam.

Regards,
Pranav Negandhi

Fractal | ink