Hello again,

some final words about this thread:

One part of our problems we had with the MovieClipLoader has been our handling of events. So after having tested our thing some billion times and burning several brain cells I want to issue a warning:

Beware of "onLoadComplete"! If possible, put your code into a "onLoadInit"-handler instead of a "onLoadComplete"-handler. For example if you handle a loading queue and invoke the loadClip for the next swf file in the queue, then you could end up in a mess if you loadClip in a "onLoadComplete"-handler, since nevertheless at least sometimes the "onLoadInit" will still happen. The problem is hard to tell here, since it must be a special situation where problems occur. But to prevent you from hunting hard to find bugs please always prefer "onLoadInit" over "onLoadComplete"!

This is the more important as the name of the "onLoadComplete"-handler makes you easily forget that _after_ the "complete" loading there still is a init about to happen - so the naming is sort of unlucky...

Best regards and thanks for your replies,
Roman.