-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike
Anderson
Sent: April 5, 2006 10:17 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Split Pane component??

Yes, this is the one I was talking about in my initial post.

It looks as if it's really mature, and has LOTS of great comments
regarding it.  But when you have certain animated controls within each
Pane (i.e. accordion) it flips out.

I should e-mail the person who wrote the app, but I know there is a
slight language barrier.  I was just hoping that I could track down
another control, written by another developer.

I am amazed though, that this is the ONLY control of this type floating
around.  Especially since this is such a unique and beneficial control -
usually only found inside of Flex or other advanced programming
environments (VB, Java, Delphi, etc.)

If anybody knows of another one, please let me know -

Thanks!!

Mike