Yep... working on that as well on some other features.
thnx :)
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Flashcoders
mailing list
  Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 09:44
  To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
  Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] MXNA posts feeder - Flex application

  Hey,

  it looks nice, i was starting play with Flex2 yesterday, and it's really
  great.
  I want make such application as you did :) hehe, im late

  it's nice, till now i got one comment:
  when i read article and there is "more..."  it is opened in same window. I
  preffer new window, because then i have to start our app again
  and it takes same time to load feed list

  Best regards,
  Franto