Hello All,

I've been having a nightmare with the standard ScrollPane Component in Flash 8, can't find anything useful online, so thought to try the collective brain...

What's happening:
The Content is attached to a Movieclip in the Library.
ScrollPane is not seeming to 'connect' with it's Content. The ScrollPane size is 200x100, and this is shown by it's Border, but the content is always shown as the Default size (The default when dragging a ScrollPane on: 100x100). The problem is based around the fact this is all happening inside a movie that has a Class attached. Removing this Class allows the ScrollPane to work.

What I know:
The ScrollPane is finding it's content. Using ScrollPane.content properties read out fine. The ScrollPane + Movie work normally outside of the movieclip, or when I remove the Class linkage form that movieclip.

Anyone got any ideas how to make the scrollpane happy? How could a Class be interfering with the ScrollPane?

Thanks

Dan Efergan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]