I think .NET webservices usually return a WSDL if you ask for it on the query string:

http://www.example.com/webservice.asmx?WSDL

I have successfully used WebServices from .NET in Flash, but there are some things that .NET devs tend to want to put in their web services (like a .NET DataSet object) which afaik Flash cannot accept. As long as those proprietary Data Types are not being used, there should be no problem though, generally speaking.

Kevin N.

Ashwan Wadhwa wrote:
Has anyone tried to connect to a .NET webservice. This URI that I was
provided does return a WSDL file, so the webservice connector component
fails.  Is there any other method?
thanks