Hi Durand,

I think I've had this problem before, I'm sorry though I don't remember how
I solved it, I just remember it having to do with a particular flash 8
effect or filter that I was using. Can you post an FLA that reproduces the
problem so we can analyze it? You should probably do this anyways, you
should try and pinpoint the cause by taking the problem out of context.

Good luck,

M.