Did a quick test, works fine.  Maybe compare the solution and figure out where
your problem is?

(I have an empty movieclip instance on stage called mcEmpty, did you name your
movie instance in your Properties window?)

Below code tested on Flash 8:

var url = [ "http://www.adobe.com/imageshome/flash_icon3.jpg";,
           "http://www.adobe.com/imageshome/pdfprintengine_icon.gif"; ];

for (var i = 0; i < url.length; i++)
{
    // you can just create one MovieClipLoader to load all clips, but this is
ok too
    var mcLoader:MovieClipLoader = new MovieClipLoader();

    var mcHolder = mcEmpty.createEmptyMovieClip("mcHolder" + i,
mcEmpty.getNextHighestDepth());
    mcHolder._x = 40 * i;
    mcLoader.loadClip(url[i], mcHolder);
}

hbruyere <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: No didn't solve my problem.
But thanks.