I have to make an interactive   for a company X.
company X have a lot of filters where the content
must pass for publish (You know burocracy).
So for publish my interactive:
Me--> MyContact --> ContactofCompanyX -->
WebMastersofCompanyX.

Obviusly I want to use some of the new features of
Macromedia Flash 8,
but the WebMastersofCompanyX dont wan't upgrade to the
next player argumentaning
that some people cant see the Interactives.

I propouse to add some script in javaScript for detect
the version player but
the WebMastersofCompanyX dont let me insert any code
outSide the movies.

How do I explain to myContact all the advantages of
the use of flash 8 instead flash mx 2004?, or
maybe will be better still using MX2004, MyContact has
to explain to ContactofCompanyX for
convince him and use flash 8.

I dont know if is a problem with the content manager
of the company X, what must I do?

Ing. Juan Anzaldo
Tel Cel. 614 427-6523
Blog : http://janzaldo.blogspot.com