-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cedric
Muller
Sent: 11 April 2006 09:47
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Linked font from class

still, you have to put that Shared thingie in both **The sharedLib
AND ** The loader ...
with zarate's, you don't need both ... actually, you just prepare the
**SharedLib .... and then the Loader automatically loads in the new
font (without linking, without compiling, without everything, just
leave it alone)

wouldn't it be better ?