-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Troy
Rollins
Sent: dinsdag 11 april 2006 18:44
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Making a cd for Pc and Mac (Zinc - Director-
SWFStudio - .NET)

On Apr 11, 2006, at 12:29 PM, Flapflap wrote:

> Maybe look at mProjector

mProjector is nice, but it doesn't offer any direct database support
on either platform, if that is important to the project.

Lieven, you haven't really indicated why Flash itself is key to the
project. What functionality is it offering that the only thing in
question is which wrapper tool to use? Maybe Flash itself is a poor
choice in this case?

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.