yes it is!!!! you have the right idea...file/ export/ image/ just navigate to your symbol...using the library is probably the simplest....f11 . Once you are in there..export the image.

From: "Rajat Paharia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Flash to jpg
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:06:16 -0700

Juan -

File > Export > Export Image

- rajat

On 4/13/06, Juan Anzaldo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I need to export a vector image from flash to a jpg or
> gif format, is it possible?

Rajat Paharia
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.bunchball.com
http://www.rootburn.com

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNĀ® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.