-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Loren R.
Elks
Sent: vrijdag 21 april 2006 16:18
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] SourceSafe??? Recommendations needed.

Hi:

We are slowing building our eLearning group in our company.  We are
finding that we really need a system like SourceSafe.

The question is, does anyone know if SourceSafe (or some other system
handles):

FLA, SWF files
BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG files
WAV files
DOC files
PDF files
FM files (Framemaker) files
PSD files
Corel files
We are looking for one system running on a server that would be able to
house all of these file types (maybe more) and provide versioning, check
in / check out, etc.

Also, it would be nice if the system could do comparisons. (Although
this may be asking for too much).  For example, it could compare 2 docs
and tell what the differences are.  However, this is a "nicety", NOT a
requirement.

I appreciate any advice.

Sincerely,

Loren Elks