Hi Karina,

Kevin Newman deserves the credit, I've just written some of the code. Great
work though, I'm very happy to have a little team working on this problem
now. I'm sure we will solve it soon enough.

I think Geoff mentioned that display:none does not prevent the object from
documents function, so, we should continue under the assumption that if the
object is defined in the original document then it will always load.

M.