Hello all,
I have a problem, which I believe is on topic, but check me if not, with
some ads on our site that are loading external movies and when they do the
alignment on the page is tweaked - but only in IE. We have them loading in
with a proper alignment as gifs, but there is an empty flash movie loaded in
by javascript that immediately loads in an external swf, which promptly
moves left in IE. I don't have a page for you to look at as these are not on
the site yet, though the urgency of this is pressing since the advertisers
are calling us everyday. I have tried using javascript to remove the ad and
place it in a properly-aligned table using DOM methods, but when the
external movies load both the ads shift position. Do you have any knowledge
on ensuring proper alignment of Flash ads in IE or are there issues
regarding this browser and externally-loaded movies? Thanks.

Jonathan Berry