To: <Flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 11:27 AM
Subject: [Flashcoders] Deep Linking and the Back button.

I have read a couple articles one from Kevin Lunch and the other from
Christian Cantrell. Both have a decent approach but neither confronts having
some sort of state in the application and also addresses the back button.
Does anyone have a link to a great way to handle this dynamically? Our
applications are dynamic and do not allow us to make an html page loaded
into a frame in order to handle this issue. Does anyone have any links or a
way to port the methods used in flex into flash?

Thanks;

Wade Arnold