Are there* docs?

:)

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Scott Hyndman
Sent:   Tue 4/25/2006 11:02 PM
To:     Flashcoders mailing list
Subject:        [Flashcoders] Accessibility and MSAA - Is this documented
anywhere?

I've been looking through MM's accessibility implementations for their
V2 components because I'm trying to figure out how they work. I've
noticed they follow the MSAA IAccessible interface quite closely, but I
have a few questions.

Are their docs?
What methods are exposed to MSAA?
What's the idea behind methods like getChildIdArray()? I can't seem to
find any reference to them anywhere else in the framework, so I can only
assume the Flash player invokes this at some point.

Can anyone help? If an Adobe dev could pipe in I'd really appreciate it.

Scott