i found this link from a cached page in google:

http://www.slice-media.com/jsfl/pixelShift.mxp

it's supposed to be the jsfl that shifts your textfields so you don't have to do it manually.

link: http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache: 9lKfRcMTFOwJ:www.eyezberg.com/Breaking_News_from_the_Flash_World/ Components_(mxp_packages)/Shift_all_textfields/+jsfl+font+shift +flash&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2