It's true that females are not as inclined to become Help Vampires.
We will ask for directions sooner than most men, but we will consider
our options considerably before asking technical questions.  And our
brains just work better anyway, really. :P

   Just not at forming proper sentences in English, I guess... ;-)

Normally I wouldn't stoop to a spelling lame, but when you close your email with "our brains just work better", you're asking for it. :-P

ryanm