I'm using MC Tween on some navigation blocks. Three blocks on top of each
other, they start out equal in side, when you click on one, it opens up and
the others close up.

This involves tweening the clip's height and y coord. It works great for
basic MCs(see the good link below), but when I change it so that the height
change is applied to a nested MC it goes all screwy.

Does anyone know of a problem with using this library in relation to nested
MCs.

The library: http://hosted.zeh.com.br/mctween/index.html

My files

Working version with no nested MCs:
http://www.adrianlynch.co.uk/temp/mc_tween/nav_block_1.swf
http://www.adrianlynch.co.uk/temp/mc_tween/nav_block_1.fla

Broken version with nested MCs:
http://www.adrianlynch.co.uk/temp/mc_tween/nav_block.swf
http://www.adrianlynch.co.uk/temp/mc_tween/nav_block.fla

Even a quick look at the code to see if I've made a typo would be great.

This is in 2004 Pro and I'm using the latest MC Tween, 2.28.29.

Thanks all.

Adrian Lynch