Hey guys,

I'm using this MovieClipLoader thing to load in some movieclips... And when they're loaded, I want them to play... Very simple, no? Well.......
For some reason, some are playing and some aren't...

I was just wondering... We currently have stop() commands in the first frame of each loaded swf so they don't start playing before we want them to actually play so we can add some variables to it before it starts playing.

Now, onLoadInit is called when the actions in the first frame of the loaded clip are executed, right?

So if the first frame holds a stop(); command and onLoadInit is like this:
        mclListener.onLoadInit = function(target_mc:MovieClip) {
                // setting some vars here before we play it
                target_mc.play();
        };
the loaded movieclip should start playing, no?

Well... some are, and some aren't... :-(

Any thoughts?

Serge