-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of eric dolecki
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 3:15 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] quick Q about FLVPlayback component

Ya... hmm... I can hack that class and pump out a new SWF so I can get at
things like that I suppose. I'm suprised no one thought of that when making
it though. Auto-sizing is okay when the whole component needs a resize...
but thats not a great solution.