-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Britton
Sent: quarta-feira, 3 de Maio de 2006 14:32
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] retrieving names of external files in a folder
(oris there something similar to Directors getNthFileNameInFolder())

I made a very basic "directory scraper" class way back.  I use this with
AMFPHP.

http://www.randomusa.com/flash/downloads/directoryScraper.zip

hth,

Mike

On 5/3/06, Mikael Wirén <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi gang,
> I´m slowly finding the pros (can admit there are some =) and cons of Flash
>
> I´m lookning for a method similar to Directors getNthFileInFolder().
> Atm, i´m using a dirty solution, SendAndLoad("myFiles.php", myObj, POST)
with a PHP file returning a variable containing the files in that folder.
> Works well enough for the web but it feels like overkill for a standalone
player, or?
> Is there a simpler way to do this?
>
> /Micke

Mike