Dunno, try out Xpath instead?  Is the recursion happening in the XML
load in Flash or in the parser code you are using after the XML file is
loaded?  If it's in the parser code, try Xpath instead to see if that
helps, as XPath doesn't work the same way- as I understand it, you
access node values on the fly instead of looping through to create new
objects like other parsers do.

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  ICF International

Multimediale