Thank you Karthik. You don't have to read or comment to every message that is posted on the group (Always check the subject). :)

Have a nice Sunday K,
Yehia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karthik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2006 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Fw: Senior Actionscript Developer

Hi,
I know this isn't the right group to post this on to. But I am also taking
advantage of the exposure of this group.

You have just 'proofed' to us that you have no respect for rules and
regulations. Nobody is going to trust you with a job now.

This would continue to be a great list if everybody 'took advantage of
its exposure', right? Sunday Spammers :/

-K