I think the bare fact of rendering the ads in Flash is not a legal concern
(though I am no lawyer either). But, it might depend more on exactly what
you mean by "end up on other sites". That's the part where I'd be most
concerned about breaking their agreement (though I don't use google ads, and
have never read their terms and conditions).

Peter