Hey Scott,

Man I wish we could say that the underlying framework is set at this
moment, but actually we are working on refactoring the Streaming and
RTMP decoding and encoding stuff at this moment. There are also
probably improvements with the API that came out with this last
version. It's still most definitely a work in progress.

Spring .Net, from what I have read on the subject is a very close port
of the Java version. There is no version of MINA for .Net however, and
that probably wouldn't make much sense anyway, as their socket API is
way different than Java's. Anyway, we were suggesting that these guys
hold off until at least 0.6 before working on it. We would like to
make using the server on both platforms pretty much the same
experience, so it is important for us not to branch too much.

With this said, the feasibility studies make a whole lot of sense. If
anybody's got the time, go for it.

-Chris