so i asked in an earlier post about loading multiple flv's and geting them to
work as one.

The other question I have is about NetStream vs a mediaDisplay component.

So when loading flv's with NetStream. it seems so far like it loads it into the
buffer and plays, and when it's done it unloads the buffer. thats cool. but
does it cache it at all? I am needing to be able to load multiple flvs ( in the
background when people are using the page) and play them as one, once the person
decides to watch the video.

But it doesnt really seem possible with netStream because it just streams it.
it's not like loading it and keeping it in cache, is it? VS mediaDisplay
component where I can use the setMedia. and the other thing to keep in mind is
were preloading the video in the background so that there is no buffering or

to me it seems like this would be better with the mediaDisplay component just
because of the API thats already there.

anyone have any experience with this situation or have any recommendations for
me?

thanks all
smith