Come the f**k on.  I googled "get ip with javascript"

First result:
http://www.rgagnon.com/jsdetails/js-0019.html

<SCRIPT>
var ip = new java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost();
var ipStr = new java.lang.String(ip);
document.writeln(ipStr.substring(ipStr.indexOf("/")+1));
</SCRIPT>

Do a little research before you ask questions, vampire.  ;)

http://www.slash7.com/pages/vampires