Right, I don't know if this is the best advice by any means, but when a situation like that happens in the IDE and if it doesn't run in certain copies of IE, you may want to reconsider using that particular IP. It may be less of a headache in the short term and in the long run. I tested it and, yeah, it just crashed Flash completely. There may be other work arounds. Again, I would advise finding a more specific URL for that stream if at all possible, but I'm no expert.