Hi Aaron,
It's probably because you need to add your source folder in FDT's classpath. Do a right-click on the root folder of your classes and select Source Folder -> Add to classpath. Now all your features should work...

Hope it helps,
Julien

aaron smith a écrit :
I decided to start using FDT because of all the features. I recently worked with a guy who used it and was able to show me all the capabilities of it. I got eclipse and installed FDT. but some of the features don't seem to work. for example the task list. The parser error notifications dont work either. like it will tell you that your missing semicolons and what not..

http://www.actionscript.com/Article/tabid/54/ArticleID/Optimizing-Your-Workflow-with-Eclipse-and-FDT/Default.aspx

that is an article I was reading to test the features out. but a lot of them don't work. These also don't work, Quick Type Hierarchy, Quick Outline, f5, f4, f3. And also the outline pane doesn't do anything when I have a class open.

does anyone have any idea what is going on? shouldn't I just be able to install FDT and use all these features. By the way I installed the demo. I'm wondering if that is why it's not working..

I also noticed that when I try to do a quick type hierarchy ( ctrl + t) it says : 'could not perform operation' in the lower left in red. is that because it's a demo?

I don't need anything that FAME uses right? except mtasc of course.

thanks