While it could be because of the keyboard you're using,
I remember that in some older systems there were controls in the BIOS for setting how the keyboard acts when pressing multiple keys. When I say older systems I mean < 486. Not sure if any of those have survived to this day.

MT

I've found some information on the subject:

It seems that the limitation is the hardware, it depends on the keyboard you're using
:-(

jan

_jan Guichelaar [woedend!] wrote:
Hi All

I have a weird problem with checking if multiple keys are down.
In the code example beneath, i check if the 4 arrow buttons (not on the numpad) are down or not.

All individual, work fine, 2 at the same time works fine as well, but the third button i press isn't noticed. And even weirder sometime it does. It depends on the combination you make.

Anyone has a solution, or a clue?
thanx
jan

37 = left